Malaysia Storytricks Festival 2018
The theme for this festival is FOREST OF KNOWLEDGE which in this setting, it carries meaning ABUNDANCE OF KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is power, knowledge able to make us share our great ideas, extend our thoughts and create awareness among us. However, knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice. Thus, it is vital to ensure that educators especially in Early Childhood Education to equipped themselves with abundance of knowledge to keep up with the latest input and practice it in their teaching.
- To highlight the power and influence of this versatile educational art form in bonding communities, building character, transforming the way we teach in schools, communicating ideas and inspiring positive change.
- Storytelling is the interactive art of using words and actions to reveal the elements and images of a story while encouraging the listener’s imagination. It is a powerful platform for increasing literacy, infusing creativity in communication and education.
- It is also to create awareness that children at digital age are more interested in interactive storytelling a sit opens the door to thousands of possibilities and magic.
Program Target Audience
- Schools (Teachers & Students)
- Family (Parents & Children)
- 25 – 40 years old
- University Students
Photos along the program ( Adult Room )
Photos along the program ( Children Room )